Moore GMC is proud to offer our new Preferred Owner Program. With every dollar you spend in our service and parts department we will apply 4% of your total bill (pre-tax) to your preferred card in the form of award points. You can use your award points to purchase any parts and services at Moore GMC* this is at NO cost to you. Just swipe your card at our cashier when you pick up your vehicle, and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Use your award points for any retail parts and services at Moore GMC.
- 1 award point is equal to $1 dollar.
- Earn 4% of total customer pay service and parts (pre tax) towards next service, parts purchase.
- Your Preferred Owner membership can be used for any vehicle in your household.
- Use your points toward your next vehicle.
- Employees of Moore GMC my use award points at retail prices or employee discount, whichever is cheaper. Moore GMC employees are eligible to earn points plus points even with employee discount.
Any items purchased with the preferred owner program cannot be returned for cash. All returned items’ value will be applied to the preferred card.
Award points can NOT be used in conjunction with other specials and coupons.
$200.00 maximum redemption amount per service transaction.
Customers eligible for GMS/Supplier purchase programs are not eligible to redeem sales rewards, but may utilize the service rewards program.
Preferred Owner rewards are not transferable.
Service rewards are earned on customer pay service, parts only. Factory or extended warranty repairs, insurance claims, or deductible charges are NOT eligible to earn rewards.
Moore GMC reserves the right to suspend, change or discontinue the program at any time.
NO POINTS AWARDED ON PAST DUE ACCOUNTS